Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Renew TDoM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TDoM-P_Angelous

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Renew TDoM Empty
PostSubject: Renew TDoM   Renew TDoM Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:50 am

Does anyone have any thought's on this matter? That we should renew TDoM? There are ton's of people that still maze effectively and are decent. I believe we should try to renew TDoM and see how far we get this time.

The entire concept of this renewal is to bring the clan's name and glory back. The reputation it had and still has!

We shouldn't be just any version of TDoM, but the best there possibly can be. New map's, old maps, new member's, old member's. Maps for tryouts in TDoM, Maps for acquiring higher ranks into the clan. Why not have TDoM back? With these thought's in mind, why not bring back the legends of mazing to their former glory?

We should always bare in mind that we were not only the best mazing clan on West but the most prominent and well known. The reputation we had was immense and people still awknowledge me when I play on TDoM-P_Angelous. We should try to bring the clan back. The clan needs to keep it's name in the mind of everyone that still play's this dying game. Mazing was almost put to a complete stop, where no one would host or even play the maps! Why can't we bring back the mazing aspect to Warcraft III again?

I vote that we bring back the clan and acquire our glory once again!

TDoM wasn't a play style or just another clan, it was a actual family to some. The clan held certain aspect's to people that played with us. The entire gaming community on Warcraft III play maps that bore them and annoy most of them. Why not bring in a new aspect to the gaming community and reintroduce Mazing?

We should keep the clan alive and possibly move to other games, or even create our own games. There are a few people I personally know as well as myself that can code and create personal games. Why not try and spred to other games that have a more strategic aspect and mazing aspect to them? We shouldn't live in Warcraft III and die in Warcraft III, we should live at Warcraft III and never die. We were a great community with prominent people. Why not bring that back?

So ask yourselves, why not bring back TDoM and reach a new level of glory and prominence on games.
Back to top Go down

Renew TDoM
Page 1 of 1