Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rays of Light Are Better

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul
Grunt
Grunt
Soul

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Rays of Light Are Better Empty
PostSubject: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:30 pm

Rays of Light > Reflection

Rays of Light Are Better SmallRays

(10 minute picture)
Back to top Go down
Soul
Grunt
Grunt
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Updated pic.

Rays of Light Are Better ClanTDoMRedSmudge

Also, no this is not some crappy filter. I used a special rotation tool or whatever you called it in the post above....on this version I applied a gradient as color, did a few blurs on some rays, and smudged the edges of the rays to look like flame. GIMP > Photoshop!
Back to top Go down
Soul
Grunt
Grunt
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:28 am

Updated with a new background in a new thread.

Link

Last edited by Soul on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Site Master
Site Master

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:30 am

Looks like fire and not light... But anyways, I'd love use your stuff and all but Lily's banner fits the colours of the site, so eh... It stays Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.clantdom.darkbb.com
Greg
Grunt
Grunt
Greg

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:33 am

Ehh A little boring i think sorry. afro
Back to top Go down
Soul
Grunt
Grunt
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:53 am

Greg you have no appreciation on what it takes to make things like that, and how much effort it takes to make stuff even better.
Back to top Go down
Greg
Grunt
Grunt
Greg

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:06 pm

Soul wrote:
Greg you have no appreciation on what it takes to make things like that, and how much effort it takes to make stuff even better.

All i appreciate is... umm hmm umm i don't know. afro
Back to top Go down
Greg
Grunt
Grunt
Greg

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:07 pm

Im sorry, But it just seems boring to me. afro
Back to top Go down
Nitrogen
Shaman
Shaman

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 pm

Please stop with the afros.
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Soul you're far better at web design and making websites than I am, but I still don't understand your motivation for trying to replace Lily's banner. First of all, her banner is far more complex and like Elmo said, the darker colors better fit this site. She's also had much more experience than you. In conclusion, Lily's intricate banner, applicable style and experience in web design; her banner > yours. (Dang essays)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonmount.com/
Soul
Grunt
Grunt
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:40 pm

Well, for one I never said I wanted this to be the site's banner. Second, I never said I was a better artist than Lily, because I am not. Is there a problem with just making a banner for fun and posting it on the forums for tips of improvement?
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 pm

Well, I inferred that "Rays of Light are better" meant that you thought that your banner was better.
Back to top Go down
Nitrogen
Shaman
Shaman

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:48 am

Cipherz wrote:
Well, I inferred that "Rays of Light are better" meant that you thought that your banner was better.
Soul wrote:
Rays of Light > Reflection
Back to top Go down
Greg
Grunt
Grunt
Greg

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:25 pm

Nitrogen wrote:
Please stop with the afros.
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Soul
Grunt
Grunt
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:12 am

Mm got me there. However, I meant it as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:50 am

Or did you? ö.ö
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rays of Light Are Better   Rays of Light Are Better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rays of Light Are Better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forums :: Community :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: