Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People confused about mapping!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TDoM-M_Avatar
Peon
Peon
TDoM-M_Avatar

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-26

People confused about mapping! Empty
PostSubject: People confused about mapping!   People confused about mapping! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:08 am

Ok About people who are having trouble with thier maps.. like i have been doing/saying in wc3 go and join the forum site Smile seriously thats why we have the site. there is a section where we have Odins tutorial and then there is elmo's Memory leaks Smile all your leaking needs Smile
Back to top Go down
TDoM-M_Odin
Grunt
Grunt
TDoM-M_Odin

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: People confused about mapping!   People confused about mapping! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 am

Whoever posts here, I would be glad to help out.

(Btw, Elmo, Any chance of you making a tag for XF much like aim/msn?)
Back to top Go down
TDoM-M_Avatar
Peon
Peon
TDoM-M_Avatar

PostSubject: Re: People confused about mapping!   People confused about mapping! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:08 am

see like he helps me lol.. if the tutorial confuses people (me lol its ok now) ask odin he will most likely help when avalible
Back to top Go down
TDoM-M_Odin
Grunt
Grunt
TDoM-M_Odin

PostSubject: Re: People confused about mapping!   People confused about mapping! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:12 am

I will help as much as I can, I will not go as far as doing things for you though.
I will put the triggers together, Show you them via the hives pastebin (See my tutorial, Pastebin at http://www.hiveworkshop.com/, and that's about it).
I will explain things as much as I can, although I do have plenty of information in the tutorial to get you started, you can just go back to step 1 if you can't find it again, because everything is there.
Back to top Go down
TDoM-M_Avatar
Peon
Peon
TDoM-M_Avatar

PostSubject: Re: People confused about mapping!   People confused about mapping! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:20 am

Lol once i finish the region trigger i should pretty much be on my way. but i know you will think im really dumb but in the end you will help Smile
Back to top Go down
TDoM-M_Odin
Grunt
Grunt
TDoM-M_Odin

PostSubject: Re: People confused about mapping!   People confused about mapping! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:13 am

I will probably have to, Lol.
Back to top Go down
TDoM-M_Avatar
Peon
Peon
TDoM-M_Avatar

PostSubject: Re: People confused about mapping!   People confused about mapping! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Well what do i get if i dont need your help like anymore HUH??? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People confused about mapping!   People confused about mapping! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People confused about mapping!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forums :: Community :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: